Aubergine and couscous salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
1 medium aubergine
400g can chickpeas
1 small red onion
juice of half a lemon
1 tsp honey
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
How to make Aubergine and couscous salad
1. Cut aubergine in half lengthways, then slice into semi-circles.
2. Brush with oil and a bit of salt and pepper.
3. Grill on each side for 4-5 mins until nice and soft.
4. Toss together the rest of the salad ingredients.
5. Mix together the dressing ingredients.
6. Arrange the aubergine slices nicely on the plate and sit the chickpeas et all on top.
7. Brush the dressing over each aubergine slice and drizzle the rest over the chickpeas.