A Loada Bean Pie Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
200g each of any kind of beans you want (I used cannelini, adzuki and flageolet beans - I think!)
1 small red onion
4-5 tbsp creme fraiche
1 slice granary bread, blended into crumbs
Small handful of grated cheese (well, as much as you like really, I can't have alot of dairy!)
How to make A Loada Bean Pie
1) Heat oven to 190 degrees C. Wash and drain all beans.
2) Fry the onion and all the beans, but don't let the pan get too hot.
3) Stir in the creme fraiche and heat through.
4) Pour your bean mixture into a pie dish.
5) Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese and thyme and layer on top of your pie.
6) Put in the oven until the top is lovely and golden.
7) Nice with a fresh side salad.