Indonesian Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsSambal (spices blended)
- Terasi (shrimp paste)
- Caster Sugar
- Ang ciu (cooking wine)
- Fish gravy
- Oyster sauce
- Sesame oil
- Ketcap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- Indonesian chili sauce
Spring onion (chopped)
Egg (sunny side up)
- Coriander leaf
- Beef satay
- Krupuk udang (Indonesian prawn crackers)
- Fried chicken
How to make Indonesian Fried Rice
- Blend all spices to make sambal, It's better boil shallot, onion and chili before blend, in order that to make a durable of storage, if you want to keep more long time.
- Saute chopped garlic until smell, after that put whole egg on to the pan and stir it.
- Add steam rice and sambal on to the pan, mixed well.
- Add angciu, fish gravy, sesame oil and oyster sauce on to the pan, stir well.
- Add little bit sugar and salt.
- Last of ketcap manis and Indonesian chili sauce for coloring, stir as necessary and might not too long in stirred.
- Remove from the heat, serve on to the plate and garnish with all additional above.