4 1/2 cups AP flour
3 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup butter (room temp)
2 cups natural honey
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
sugar for rolling (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheet.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In large bowl cream together butter, peanut butter and sugar until well-blended. Add honey and eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Blend in vanilla and slowly mix in dry ingredients. Mix well until well-combined.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips.
6. Roll dough into 1 inch or so balls. (Optional: Rolls balls in sugar to lightly coat.) Place balls 1 1/2-2inchs apart on cookie sheet. With a flour coated fork, press firmly on cookies with prongs of fork to make x's.
bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are golden around edges. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!