1 large turkey steak, chopped into strips
8 asparagus spears
8 tender-stem broccoli pieces
1 spring onion, chopped
some grated ginger
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp honey
some lime zest and juice
1) Cut the peach into 9 wedges.
2) Mush up one wedge and mix in a bowl with the soy sauce, honey and lime. Add the turkey and leave to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
3) Lightly boil the asparagus and broccoli in salted water for 5 minutes.
4) Fry the turkey, then add the spring onions, asparagus, broccoli and ginger.
5) When it's all heated through, stir in some fresh coriander and serve with steamed rice and the peach wedges.