1. put the macaroni in a large pan with boiling water
2. in an other pan start to cook the rond-sliced sausages in olive oil
3. after the sausages are cooked add one garlic and tomato sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Take some water from the boiling macaroni(about one glass of water)
and pour it into the sausages and cook for 5 more minutes at low heat. Add some salt&pepper;now the sauce is ready:)
5. mix the yogurt with a grated garlic and a little bit of salt(don't forget the tomato sauce is also salty)
6. Put the 10minutes boiled pasta in a big dish and firstly pour the yogurt and then the sausages.
Enjoy the Pasta alla turca:)