Half drunk and mixing drinks for my friends one night, I developed a fruity twist to the traditional styled mojito. While the classic mojito is known for its minty lime flavor, my Paradise Mojito has a sweet tropical refreshing flavor.
1. In a shaker add 5 leaves of fresh mint with a pinch of sugar. Crush/bruise the mint with the back of a spoon to release the flavor.
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the crushed mint.
3. Add the mango rum, passionfruit syrup, club soda (about 3-4 oz depending on how strong you like your alcohol), and few cubes of ice to the shaker.
4. Shake Well.
5. Pour entire content into a large glass and garnish with the remaining 2 leaves of mint and a slice of lime.
6. Serve on a hot summer day~