200g Chicken sliced into strips
200g Pork sliced into strips
3 Medium carrots
1 head of Chinese cabbage
6 Stems of celery
1 large onion sliced into stir fry pieces
3 cloves of garlic chopped
375g Egg Noodles
2 1/2 pint of chicken stock
4 Stems of cilantro
4 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a wok, once its smoking add the garlic and onions. Stir until golden brown.
- Add the carrots, celery and cabbage stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Take out of the wok and set aside in a large bowl.
- Wipe the wok dry and pre-heat again, this time adding the rest of the sesame oil.
- Add the pork and chicken and cook until the meat is browned.
- Again once cooked, set aside in a bowl.
- Add the chicken stock in the wok.
- Once the stock is simmering, add the egg noodles, then stir. Once the noodles are separated and medium soft, add the meat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and prawns, and stir again, making sure that the noodles are evenly distributed and be careful not to let it stick on the bottom of the pan.
- Add the prawns. Turn the heat on low and let it cook for about 5 mins.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.