I wanted to make a fresh & healthy dinner so I decided on this pan-fried herbed salmon with avocado salsa, corn-on-the-cob and salad. All up, it only took 10+ mins to cook and maybe another 5-10 mins to put everything together - simple, healthy, and deeeelish!
1. Rub coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, salt & pepper on salmon
2. Panfry skin-side down for a few mins until crisp, then flip
3. Mash avocado with red onion and tabasco, add pepper to taste
4. Microwave corn with husk (silks removed) for 5 mins on high. Stand 3 mins.
5. Place everything on plate and serve with spinach & sliced tomato.