- 2 pork loin chops, diced
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 125g broccoli florets, chopped
- 100g grated cheese
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 450g shortcrust pastry
- Mix 2 tbsp of the chopped tomato with the cornflour and set aside.
- Fry the pork and onion to brown for a few minutes.
- Add the broccoli, rosemary, orange juice and chopped tomatoes, stirring for another few minutes.
- Stir in the tomato flour mixture, and turn down to simmer for 5-7 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Cut two-thirds of the pastry and roll into a large circle onto a floured surface.
- Transfer to line your pie dish and spoon in the filling.
- Roll out the remaining pastry into a circle to top your pie. Pinch the edges together and prick the top with a fork.
- Bake at 190 degrees C for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.