- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter (chunky)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 Tbsp unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 Tsp. black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. cream cheese
- Zest from 1/2 an orange
- Combine all ingredients in a wok or skillet.
- Bring to a boil to melt the peanut butter, chocolate, and cream cheese.
- Reduce to medium heat and simmer until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Garnish with slivered orange peel, orange slices, and extra sauce.