- 1 box Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 packet orange flavored Koolaid
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/16th tsp Stevia Extract Powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon xylitol (optional sweet coating--pictured)
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (optional sour coating)
- Combine dry ingredients in small microwave safe container, add water.
- Stir until mixure has a play-dough texture and is 'bouncy' (you'll know what I mean when you get there).
- Microwave in 15 second intervals until liquid/syrup consistency.
- Pour into molds
- Let cool in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Coat in xylitol -OR- citric acid (optional)