- 400 grams of carrot, grated
- 2 orange, rind only
- 80 grams of butter
- 80 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinamon
- 3 eggs
- 130 grams of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 grams of grinded almonds
- Mix butter with sugar, till it change into white fluffy mixture, add egg yolks, mix well.
- Add orange rind and cinamon.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, add baking powder and almonds.
- Whipped egg's whites, till they form firm foam.
- Add carrot into butter mixture, mix well.
- Add flour bit by bit. Finally add whipped whites.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees, about 35-40 minutes.