- 1 large sweet potato, in chunks
- 8 asparagus spears, chopped in half
- 6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Small handful of dwarf beans, chopped
- 200g kidney beans
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boil the sweet potato til soft. Drain and mash.
- Meanwhile, cover the asparagus with boiling water in a bowl to blanche.
- Fry the rest of the veg for a few minutes. Pour over the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a pie dish and arrange the asparagus spears over the top.
- Spoon over the mashed sweet potato and bake at 180 degrees C for about 30 minutes.