My boyfriend is allergic to nuts and eggs, so this thing kills him. My mom and brother enjoy it lots, though. :)
- Grease your pan with butter and preheat your oven 350 F.
- In a double boiler, melt the butter, chocolates and nutella. Transfer the contents into a big mixing bowl and let it cool.
- Add the sugar and eggs, mix well.
- Add the vanilla, then the flour.
- Stir in the nuts and pour into baking pan for 30 minutes or you poke the fork into pastry till it comes out clean.
- Cut into squares after baking and let it cool. Enjoy with a glass of milk.