- dried shrimp (optional)
- 2 Chinese black mushrooms
- pork, sliced
- fake crab meat
- udon noodle
- salt, soy sauce and HON-DASHI to taste
so easy to make!!
1. In a pot with boiling water, cook noodle.
2. In another pot at medium high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, then add dried shrimp and mushrooms, stir until fragrant, then add sliced pork, cook halfway then take out meat only, set aside. Then add 2 cups water to the pot directly, let it boil.
3. When the soup base boil, add crab meat and veggie, then season it. Until crab meat cooked through, take out noodle, add to the soup, then add 1 egg and pork in. Cook 2 minutes more. Then serve.