- 340g chicken breast meat
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 (100g) cucumber
- 200g dry noodles
- 2 tbsp white sesame
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp juice from ground ginger
- ½ tsp pressed garlic
- 2 tsp juice from steamed chicken breast
- White sesame
- Cilantro leaves
1. Place chicken breast and cooking wine in bowl, wrap and microwave until cooked through.
2. Cool chicken and tear into shreds. Reserve juice from cooking.
3. Shred or cut cucumber into matchsticks.
4. Cook noodle, drain, and rinse with cold water to cool.
5. Toast white sesame and grind with mortar and pestle. Mix with the rest of the sauce ingredients.
6. Place noodles into bowls, layer cucumber and chicken on top, pour dressing over.
7. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro leaves and serve.
Four appetizer portions or two main portions