(I used these ingredients to cook for 2 people)
- 3-4 cups of water. (I used 3 and a half big cups).
- 1 capsule of taste enricher (I used Avecrem). [optional]
- 1 chicken thigh.
- 2 french onions.
- 4 mushrooms.
- 1 carrot.
- Herbs (I used thyme, basil and parsley).
- 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Everything I cook is without salt. If you want, you can add some salt to get a more tasty dish.
- I always use olive oil for my dishes. You can also use other kinds of oil.
- Cut the mushrooms, the french onions, the carrot and the chicken thigh.
- Put the 3-4 cups of water in a pot with the olive oil and wait until the water is boiling.
- When the water boils, add the onions, the carrot, the chicken thigh, the mushrooms and the herbs. Let them boiling for 15-20 minutes. (If in some point you need to add more water, add it).
- Add the noddles to the pot and cook them for the time that is said in the package (usually it's 2-4 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!