- 300 g / 10 oz beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 800 ml / 3 1/3 U.S. cups dashi
Instructionstaste of japanese Mom's cooking
- Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
- Cut potatoes into 4-6 pieces each, and soak in cold water for 15 min.
- Cut shirataki into 2-inch lengths, Cut onion in half top to bottom, slice into 3/8 inch lengths.
- Heat oil in a pan, stir-fry beef lightly. Add potatoes, onion, ito-konnyaku and green beans, and continue stir frying.
- Add dashi, sake and sugar, bring to a boil and remove scum.
- Add mirin and soy-sauce. Cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Serve in a bowl.