1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine pizza crust, Cajun seasoning, and hot water until well moistened. Beat 20 times to form a dough.
3. Let sit while you make the sauce.
4. In small mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, hot sauce, and garlic; set aside. Press dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet with floured fingers. Spread sauce onto dough evenly, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with cheese, peppers, onions, and shrimp.
5. Bake in preheated oven 12 to 17 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
6. Slice and serve.
Makes 4 servings, Difficulty: Easy