-chicken, beef or mutton (same basic concept)
-onions (LOTS OF IT!)
-coconut cream/milk from the packet ('coz lazy ppl can also cook nice food)
-potatoes (big cubes and fried if u want to cook it faster inside the curry)
-salt to taste
-cinnamon stick (abt 2inches... this is when short is good enough)
This is my way of cooking curries of various kinds. Basic simple steps to follow and amend as u like to get different types of taste and textures.
1. Add spot of oil and fry (ingredients TBF) until fragrant. Add roughly chopped onions and fry 'til slightly translucent.
2. Chuck in meat of choice (u meat-eating murderer!!) and cook 'til kinda brown outside. Oh. And the potatoes, if any.
3. Mix coconut cream with curry powder according to amount of meat used and some warm water. (ie: about 2tbsp for 300g?) Chuck in wok.
4. Keep heat low and constant and stir once a while to avoid gravy burning underneath the meat.
5. Simmer until meat juices runs clear and gravy looks like erupting volcanoe.
**Add a little bit of tomato paste for variation, if positively bored with totally spicy food**