I combined a few recipes to make this one and its relatively easy. About 30 minutes prep time (but then again, i'm slightly slow).
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Put oil in skillet and cook the onions until clear for about 3 minutes
- Add spinach, garlic, basil, salt and pepper to the skillet and cook until spinach is wilted
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, mayonnaise, paprika, nutmeg and oregano until blended
- Combine the spinach mixture into the milk and egg mixture, add the cheese, then pour half into each pie crust (if desired, it fits into one pie crust, its just rises above the crust).
- Place in oven and cook for 30 - 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown.