- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packing. Drained. Add a tbsp of oil & toss. Keep warm.
- Heat wok with remaining of oil. Add garlic, saute a few seconds before adding ginger. Continue stir-fry until the colour turns a little brownish. Add chilli flakes and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add pork/chicken. Stir for 1 min before adding shaoxing wine/beer. Stir well, then add bean paste as well as sugar. Keep stirring until the meat is cooked.
- Sprint some black pepper & sesame oil for a better aroma.
- Spoon the mixture on top of noodles & garnish with some shredded cucumber before serving hot.
*If you prefer "wet look", add pork/chicken broth at stage 4 after yellow bean paste is added.