1. thinly sliced flank steak or mackeral
2. sliced shitake mushrooms
3. fresh chopped cilantro
4. fresh chopped parsley
5. minced garlic or garlic powder
6. ground black and white pepper seeds
7. 3-4 teaspoons of kikkoman lite soy sauce
8. white Zinfandel wine, if unavailable use Sake
9. 2 bundles of Soba noodles
10. 1 bunch of spinach
11. 22oz. of water
Can't cook during finals because you're caught up with your studies right? Wrong! You have to keep up the hygiene if you think cup noodles will save you. I was frustrated with math one night and went to the kitchen to play. After rummaging around in the fridge and tired of seeing "instant" food. I made a quick run to the grocery store and made me some real food. I really had no idea what I was doing either. =0/
1. Place thin sliced flank steak into a bowl, shitake mushrooms, soy sauce, white or red wine, pepper and garlic. Let marinade over night or for 2 hours.
2. Bring to boil 20 oz of water. Add soba noodles and handful of spinach, then cook to your liking.
3. In a seperate bowl place marinated beef at the bottom of the bowl along with the sliced mushrooms. Pour your boiling noodles on top and you will instantly cook the beef.
4. garnish parsley and cilantro on top.
5. serve immediately.
Serves 2 people.