- 1 piece lotus root, sliced
- 2 links of chinese duck liver sausage, sliced ( OR regular chinese sausage )
- 1 bunch bunashimeiji mushroom
chinese shitake mushroom, shredded
- 3 water chestnuts, peeled and sliced
- green onions, shredded
- sesame oil
- white pepper
- shaoxing cooking wine
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- sugar and salt to taste
1) Cook chinese sausage in microwave on high for 2 minutes, and then set aside.
2) Stir fry the the green onions and mushroom until fragrant. Toss in the sliced lotus root and water chesnuts. Continue stir frying for 2 minutes.
3) Dash in some sesame oil, white pepper, oyster sauce, and cooking wine. Stir fry for 1 minute and add the sliced chinese sausage, sugar and salt to taste. Mix well and continue stir frying for an additional 2 minutes OR until cooked.