- 2 pork chops
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 100g bulgur wheat
- 200ml hot veggie stock
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 satsuma
- 1 tbsp courgette, diced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- Mix together the mustard, honey and orange juice. Spread over the pork chops and set aside.
- Sit the bulgur wheat in the hot stock. Cover and leave for about half an hour. Add in the chopped spring onion, courgette and green pepper and mix through.
- Grill the chops for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice from half the satsuma into the bulgar wheat salad. Dish up onto two plates with the chops and top with the remaining satsuma slices.