- 300 grs of common (button) mushrooms
- fresh parsley
- fresh marjoram
- extra virgin olive oil
- white pepper
- blue cheese
- Wash and slice all the mushrooms.
- Heat some olive oil in the pan, add a tablespoon of butter.
- Add fresh sliced marjoram and let it fizz for a couple of seconds (while it's green).
- Add the mushrooms and let them cook until they're brownish. Add some salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the crumbled blue cheese and stir well until incorporated.
- Add the sliced parsley.