- 4 serves dried spaghettini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Massel chicken-style stock cube
- 20 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium broccoli, florets finely chopped
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- toasted pinenuts
- Boil spaghettini in salted water until just before al dente.
- Drain and set aside, reserving about 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil in a pan.
- When garlic is fragrant, add chopped broccoli, grated zucchini and stock cube.
- Stir until cooked through.
- Add pasta and water and cook until water is absorbed.
- Add lemon juice and stir through before serving.
- Top with toasted pinenuts and lemon zest and serve.