- 4 slices Buttermilk Bread
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 lb Honey Ham
- 1/4 lb Smoked turkey
- 6 slices Swiss or Provolone Cheese
- Raspberry Sauce
- Powdered Sugar
- In a bowl mix eggs and milk until smooth
- Dip bread in egg mixture
- On a cutting board layer cheese, turkey and ham
- heat a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Once pan is ready throw sandwich in pan
- Don't let bread burn but keep turning until meat and cheese is warm/melted.
- Once fully heated pull from heat and plate.
- Cover lightly in powdered sugar.
- Serve with Raspberry sauce/jelly
Makes about 2 sandwiches