The dumpling cover:
-You usually get them in packs from your china town groceries
-If you have all the time in the world then you can make a dough out of flour,water and salt.
-Flatten our circles from the dough
For the filling:
For the hot sauce:
-chillies (according to ur liking)
Dumplings as it is known world wide is widely appreciated for the various fillings one can put in it according to their likings. In the Himalayas, these MOMOs(dumplings) are very popular. This recipe is specifically from a town called Darjeeling in India(bottom of the himalayan ranges).
1. Mix the minced pork, finely chopped onions, grated ginger in a big bowl. Add oil and salt. Mix thoroughly.
2. Put the pork fillings in the dumpling covers and wrap in a pattern (practice makes perfect, so it doesnt have to be pretty the first time round).
3. Oil the steamer's bottom part so that the dumplings don't stick.
4. Put the dumplings in the steamer and leave for around 20 minutes.
5. In the meantime while the dumplings are cooking, make the chilli chutney.
6. Boil the tomatoes until the tomato skin starts ripping by itself.
7. Peel the tomatoes and dump it in the grinder along with the chillies, fresh garlic, coriander, salt.
8. Voila! Start dipping them momos in the chutney :o)