3 envelopes (tbs) Gelatin
1/2 cup Cold water
1 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
3/4 cup Light Corn Syrup
1/4 cup Honey
1/2 cup Water
2 teaspoons Mint Extract
1/2 cup Confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup Cornstarch
1. In a stainless-steel bowl, combine gelatin and cold water. Oil a 8x8 pan and a rubber spatula.
2. In a large saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, honey, and water.
3. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring gently
4. Cover saucepan with a lid and simmer for 4-5 minutes on medium heat
5. Remove lid, and heat on high until 250˚F
6. Remove pan from heat, and pour into a large mixing bowl
7. Leave syrup undisturbed until cools to 210˚F, while cooling melt gelatin over a hot water bath
8. Once cooled, add gelatin to syrup and whip on highest speed for 6 min or until very light
9. Whip in mint extract
10. Pour marshmallow into the oiled pan, spread with spatula
11. Allow marshmallows to cool. (At least 2 hours)
12. Combine confectioners' sugar and cornstarch
13. Cut marshmallows in squares, and roll in cornstarch mixture
14. Store in airtight container.
15. Enjoy :)!