- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams of butter (in room temperature)
- 180 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of spelt flour
- pinch of salt
- 90 grams of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 250 grams of raspberries
- Break chocolate into pieces and add milk, place bowl above pot with boiling water and wait till chocolate dissolves.
- Mix eggs with sugar till they change colour into paler. Add butter, mix well.
- Add chocolate with milk.
- Sift flours, add salt and baking powder.
- Slowly add flours into eggs mixture.
- Gently add raspberries and mix.
- Fill muffin cups.
- Bake about 14 minutes in preheated oven 180 C degrees. (if you use regular size muffin cups bake 20 minutes).