1) Bring the potato cubes to the boil in a pan of salted water. Leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes til cooked.
2) Toss the chicken in half of the paprika and set aside.
3) Fry the onion, followed by the chicken to brown.
4) Add the chickpeas and rest of the veg including the puree, then leave to simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Divide the mixture into ramekin dishes.
6) Mash the cooked potato, mixing in the remaining paprika.
7) Spoon on top of each dish and bake at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes.