- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 leek (white part only), finely chopped
- 100g mushrooms, finely chopped
- 5 slices of leg ham, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a mini muffin tray with softened butter and set aside.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add butter. When butter
has melted completely, add mushrooms and leek, cooking till both are
softened. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and cream together. Add ham and season
with sea salt and black pepper. Add mushroom and leek, whisking
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tray and bake for 10-12 minutes till cooked. Makes 42