Surprisingly...they are quite yummy :)
I use strawberry jam to glaze ('coz that's what i have in the fridge), but feel free to use other fruit jams (blueberry will be nice....)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C
2. Using cookie cutter, cut thte pastry into small discs.
3. Prick the pastry discs with forks.
4. Remove the skin from the apple and slice into thin slices.
5. Arrange the apples on the pastry discs, sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake till the pastry is golden brown (about 5 - 8 min)
7. To prepare the glaze, just heat up the jam with a little bit of water to thin the consistency a bit and brush all over the galette.