1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic and jalapeno and sweat until soft and translucent. Add spices and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant and aromatic. Add tomatoes, chicken, Worcestershire, and stock.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook 20 minutes.
3. Cut the lime in half, squeeze juice into the pot, and then add the juiced halves as well.
4. Add white rice and cook 5 minutes longer to warm rice through. Season, to taste, with salt.
5. Ladle into bowls and garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
Time: 30 min, Makes 6 servings, Difficulty: Easy