- 1 cod fillet, skinless, boneless and chopped
- 150g scallops
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- Half an aubergine, diced
- Half a courgette, diced
- Half a red onion, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 pineapple rings, chopped
- 3 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 large potato, chopped
- 4-6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Bit of butter
- Bit of milk
- Boil the potatoes in salted water, then leave
to simmer. Add in the broccoli after about 10 minutes. Simmer for
another 10 minutes, then drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, fry the red onion for a couple of
minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes, cod and scallops. Mix in the
soy sauce and honey, simmering for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the veg, followed by the
pineapple, juice, lemon and thyme. Cook for another 5 minutes until
everything is nice and hot, before transferring to a pie dish.
- Tip the garlic, milk and butter into the
potato and broccoli pan, and mash well. Spoon atop your pie filling and
grill for 5-10 minutes.