- 3 large potateos, cut into matchsticks
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of Sichuan pepper, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Mix soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and chicken broth.
- Rinse potatoes matchstick to remove excess of starch.
- Heat oil, fry Sichuan pepper about 1 min, add potatoes, mix well. Continue frying and mixing fro about 3 min.
- Add sauce mix well. Fry 2 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with spring onion.