- 3 eggs
- 90 grams of sugar
- 60 grams of coconut flakes
- 30 grams of potato starch
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of green tea
- 2 spoons of sweet liqueur
- 800 grams of cream cheese
- 350 grams of sweet cream
- 8 table spoons of sugar
- 8 tea spoons of gelatin
- 12 tea spoons of matcha powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- Break eggs, separating whites from yolks.
- Beat whites with pinch of salt, till firm foam, then add sugar bit by bit still beating the whites, then add yolks, one by one continue beating.
- Sift potato starch, baking powder, coconut flakes in separate dish, mix well, then add bit by bit to whites mixture and mix very gently.
- Pour dough at baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven, about 180 degrees, about 8 min.
- Mix punch ingredients and pour it over the sponge cake.
- Mix sweet cream with 4 table spoons of sugar, whip.
- Mix gelatin with 1/2 cup of warm water, stir will gelatin dissolve, add matcha powder mix till mixture gets uniform.
- Put cream cheese in big bowl, add gelatin mixture, mix well, add whipped cream and mix gently.
- Place in fridge for about 30 min, till it starts to firms.
- Pour over the coconut sponge cake.
- Return to fridge for 1,5 hour.