- 125 grams
of wheat flour
- 60 grams of
- 50 grams of
- 1 egg's
- pinch of
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- Mix soft butter with sugar about 5 min, add yolk, mix 3 min, add
salt and flour, knead till dough is smooth and uniform.
- Refrigerate about 30 min.
- Remove from the fridge, transfer to baking tray, lined with parchment.
- Press the dough to the bottom and from a brim around.
- Pinch with fork and bake about 15 minutes, in preheated oven, in 200 C degrees.
- Mix cream, egg, honey, cinnamon, cardamom and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Remove crust from the oven, arrange mango slices around, starting form the edge. Once whole crust is covered, pour over the cream & honey mixture.
- Return to the oven, continue baking about 50 minutes, till the filling sets and turns golden brown.