- Maguro (Tuna)
- nanami togarashi
- garlic powder
- 4tbsp. - kikkoman soysauce
- 1tsp. - wasabi powder or paste
- 2tbsp. - juice of the gari shoga(pickled ginger)
- Cut the maguro in rectangular shape.
- Marinade it in salt, blackpepper, nanami togarashi, and garlic powder for 30 minnutes.
- Seared it on open fire gas-range or a portable gas torch (much more easy).
- Wrap it with a wet kitchen paper towels and then wrap with cling film to sealed up the smokie flavor.
- Put inside the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut it like a sashimi style the put the dressing.
- combine all the ingredients in a small sauce bowl and mix it well.