- Cut the leek in small pieces, wash and stew on a medium fire. Add pepper and salt to it.
- Brush off the black soil from the mushrooms. Don't wash them in water though.
- Cut the onion in little pieces and fry it in a pot with some oil until the pieces are a bit golden brown <^_/^>
- Add the mushrooms to the onions and stew a bit more. Add pepper and salt to them too.
- The mushrooms create a lot of water. Boil heavily to vaporise it.
- Melt the butter in a big bowl. The vegetables and pasta will go in here as well later on.
- Now turn off the fire and put all the flout into the bowl and stir it well together with the butter. You should get a bit of a yellowish powder.
- Add some milk to it and turn the fire back on. Stir it at all times because it easily sticks to the bottom.
- Stir until it gets thick and then add some more milk. Repeat this process until you have enough sauce.
- Turn down the fire and add the cheese. It will melt in the hot sauce. Also add a lot of nutmeg in this stage.
- Now finally add the vegetables and stir it well together.
- Put the pasta and the sauce together in an oven dish. Now cover the top in bread powder.
- Put some small bits of butter in a few places and put the thing under the grill.
All done now. ^_^ Smakelijk