- 1/3 cup butter (at room temp)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar-free raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed macademia nuts
My little sister was very excited over some pics of butterscotch chip chocolate cookies I had on my website and wanted some ASAP. I told her to pick her own cookie combo and that we would make them together when I visited my folk's house for the night.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cream butter and sugars in an electric mixer. When light and fluffy add the egg and beat until incorporated and then add vanilla and raspberry jam.
3. Mix together the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda in a seperate bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in batches and scoop the sides of the mixer to get all the flour mixture in. Pour in the nuts and white chocolate chips and stir by hand.
4. Plop your desired cookie size (about a tablespoon makes for a nice-sized cookie, but do what you want) onto greased cookie sheets about 2″ apart or more if they’re bigger. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!! I baked them for just a little over 8 minutes and had them cool on the rack. Munch.