Very easy to make - and I just LOVE wholemeat bread. So good thing to start in the afternoon with it and enjoy in the evening. You can use as much nuts and sultanas as you like and want. It also doesn't matter which sort of nuts your using.
- Mix the two flour types with salt.
- Mix the yeast with 1dl of the milk and set it for 15 minutes at room temperature aside.
- Add the 2dl milk and olive oil to the yeast/milk texture after 15 minutes.
- Mix well and add to the flour mixture. Also add the nuts and sultanas and knead to a dough.
- Set the dough for 2-3 hours aside and cover with a towel.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Now bake the breads for 20 minutes at 220°C at the bottom rill.
- Bake for further 30 minutes at 180°C.
- After baking spread with water.
Let it cool down a bit and enjoy!!