- 350g dried linguine
- Selection of wild mushrooms - Hon-Shimeji, Shiro-Shimeji & Shiitake
- 150g smoked salmon cut into thin strips
- Coarse sea salt
- Crushed black pepper
- Olive oil (prefer extra virgin for drizzling)
- Half a lemon
- Flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- Bring a medium, pan of slightly salted water to a boil. Add a teaspoon of olive oil. Add the pasta, return to a boil and cook for 8-10 minutes, or to al dente preference.
- Just before the end of cooking time, heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a holding sieve.
- Combine mushrooms, smoked salmon, salt, pepper, olive oil and juice of half a lemon.
- Add the mushroom and smoked salmon mixture to the linguine and garnish with flat leaf parsley.