- 300g turkey leg, chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 200g broccoli, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 500g potato, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- Mix the zest, half the lime juice, ginger, honey and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the turkey and leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, gently boil the potatoes in lightly salted water with half of the broccoli.
- Drain, add the garlic, milk and remaining lime juice, then mash well. Keep warm.
- Fry the turkey with the marinade in a pan. Add the remaining broccoli, celery, peas and onions, stirfrying for 4-5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Transfer to an 8" ovenproof dish, then spoon on the mash mixture.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.