Hello there OSF members! I'm sure I don't need to tell you how to cook the chicken wings in lemongrass sauce because i'm sure most people would be able to figure that one out! I'm going to tell you how to make more yummy rice.
1. Slice onions, garlic and ginger VERY VERY finely.
2. Slice lap cheong or yun cheong finely as well.
3. Heat up a frying pan and put in the lap cheong or yun cheong in first as it will release oil as you fry it, then add in the slices onions, garlic and ginger.
4. Stir them around until the onions are transparent but not browned then add in about a cup or more of chicken stock.
4. Mix it throughly and then when cooking rice, use this instead of water. If there isn't enough chicken stock, just add more in.
5. When the rice is done, flip the rice cooker to keep warm and sprinkle in dried basil and stir it around.
6. Leave it for about 5-10 minutes then serve it with yummy chicken wings. :)