- 2 pork chops
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 200g sweetcorn
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 large potato, chopped
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Mix the lemon juice, zest and honey. Pour over the pork chops and leave to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Bring the potato chunks to boil in lightly salted water. Cover and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- Fry the pork chops for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Push the chops to the side of the pan, and quickly fry up the onion, pepper and sweetcorn, mixing in the juices. Scatter over the parsley.
- Add the mustard to the potato and mash well to serve.