- Take the zest from the lemon & limes
- Squeeze the lemons and limes and take 200 ml of that juice and mix in a bowl with the zest
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar in a separate bowl
- Mix the eggmixture with the juice and zest
- Put on low heat on the stove
- Bring to boil while stirring
- When the first bubbles become visible - remove the curd from the heat and whisk in the butter, little by little.
- Pour into clean jars, cool and put it in the fridge
You can keep it in the fridge for up to 14 days.