- 180 grams of wheat flour
- 60 grams of cold butter, sliced
- 5-6 tablespoons of cold water
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400 grams of zucchini, cut into thick matchsticks
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 200ml of milk
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1,5 tablespoon of dried herbs (basil, oregano, thyme)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Knead flour with butter till the butter is equally mixed with flour with no big butter chunks.
- Add cold water and knead uniformed dough. Do not prolong it, too much warm emitted by your hands may spoil shortcrust pastry.
- Place it in a fridge for minimum 30 min.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and garlic with zucchini. Sprinkle with lemon juice, fry 1 minute longer. Then remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Mix milk, parmesan cheese, eggs, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Take out the dough from the fridge, roll out, place into baking tray.
- Bake 15 min in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.
- Take out from the oven, arrange zucchini and pour over the eggs & cheese mixture.
- Return tart to oven and bake for about 25 min.
- Serve with salad.